Thread: LVL 80 Rogue Nightshiver

Unregistered

LVL 80 Rogue Nightshiver

Application

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: My name is Russ, I am 34 years of age, I am a Deputy Sheriff for Montezuma County in CO, and I am a Intell SGT in the US Army Reserve in Colorado Springs at Peterson AFB.

Availability for Raids: Due to being a cop, my availability changes with my ever changing schedule. But I am on all the time during my off hours from work. Right now as it stands, if you were to want to contact me, my main times on game are really early mornings, and afternoons every day. Days off I am mostly on throughout the whole day.

Past guilds, and why you left each: Team Mayhem and Thieves and Liars. I left both due to inactivity I guess. I am seeking a long term commitment within a guild for the game, and for current and new friends.

Past Raid Experience: Kara a few times, and that’s about it. No pre BC raiding, came into the game to late for that. But let me say that even though I have limited raiding experience, I am like a sponge absorbing the information quickly for each new boss in new raids I would like to do with August Knights. I am very eager to raid, can't wait to do more of it.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Regular raiding, PVP when needed.

How long have you been playing? (/played) 34 days, 22 hours, 37 minutes, 38 seconds.

Your email address: rsupervegeta@yahoo.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name: Nightshiver

Class: Human

Raid Spec: Rogue, sub class, SHS-Hemo hybrid for burst damage, and have good evicerate and rupture for sustained DPS for now. Willing to change as needed for raiding for the good of the guild.

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Nightshiver

Attunements: None, not needed anymore I guess.

Alts if any: LVL 59 DK (Nightsknight) work in progress.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Working on skinning, left 2nd one open for something new, got carried away with leveling and haven't decided yet which profession to do. But could pick something that would be for the good of the guild I am thinking.

What mods do you currently have installed? CT_Mod for map coords, Omen, QuestHelper, Aloft, Bigwigs, Atlasloot.

Do you have ventrillo installed? absolutely.

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? absolutely.

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? My spirit of competition pet because I earned it.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I would like to do a lot more raiding, keep up with current friends, and make a ton of new ones.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Bodok, Rasen, Ulicz. Druatia.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Probably a nice juicy steak and Olathe corn grilled on the BBQ with some Sam Adams beer. I have a secret recipe for a marinade for beef that is OUTSTANDING!!!!

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Author Stephen King the last three guslinger dark tower series books, love his depiction of a gunslinger being a knight.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Without Limits, I am a runner, and Steve Prefontaine is my hero. Quote from a movie and his life: I run out front and give everything I got! To do anything less is just plain chicken shit!

Paper or Plastic? Plastic because its easier to carry massive amounts of groceries from the trunk of the car to the house.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave baby!

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard, because he is a smooth operator.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Closing thread, copying to officer for discussion.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.