Thread: Application

Kanyne

Application

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 34 YOA, Police Officer in Colorado.

Availabilty for Raids: As schedule sits I work thursday night through saturday night and every other wednesday. Sundays, Tuesdays, and every other Wednesdays. If I sign up I will be there.

Past guilds, and why you left each: MAYHEM-inactivity, Diesel-too much attitude from gleader. This is a game I play for fun and people. Did not appreciate getting in game mail (as did entire guild) stating to get your butts in gear and oufitted or be gone.

Past Raid Experience:ZA, Kara, Gruuls, Mags, AQ, World Bosses, Heroics, World pvp undercity,

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Regular to social, depending on schedule and family, family comes first, jon second,

How long have you been playing? (/played) 3yrs

Your email address: mikemarstonjr@bresnan.net

Tell us about your raiding main: Resto Druid, ended BC with nearly 1200 bonus heals. Now sitting at lvl 80 and with having limited raids and heroics. I have used crafted items and enchants to beef my healing as best I can for gear I have acquired. With buffs I can be at 1700 healing.

Character Name: Kanyne

Classruid

Raid Spec:Resto

Link to the WOW Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...galor&n=Kanyne

Attunements: kara and was working on others till there was no attunements needed any longer.

Alts if any:Kressu, Kerosine, Kaninex, Bustyerankle

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Mining, tailoring, Enchanting, Jewel Crafting, Engineering

What mods do you currently have installed? X-perl, auctiuonmaster, Quest helper, Omen, Decursive

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Prarie Dog

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I have several in game/RL friends who are in August Knights and still run with me. I have yet to see in game arrogance from an August Knight member. I do not like in game arrogance along with online tough guys. This game is made fun by the people and people working together for the fun of the game and progression along with assisting each other to accomplish the same goals.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Mikel, Bodok, Nightshiver, Tiann, Amerisa

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Lobster and crab legs, as much as I could eat.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Well the last three! LOL All Dr. Suess books to my kids. "Green Eggs and Ham" was well written and kids enjoyed it. "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" was a difficult read without stumbling over your tongue, but that was the fun part for kids!, "And Hop on Pop" I liked as it emphasizes relationships with children and their fathers. Not what probably is high on the WOW players read list but thats me.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? "Band of Brothers" Best WWII story ever told! I laughed, I Cried, I was angry, I was excited. I am very mush a team oriented person this movie captures the true meaning of "TEAM" These men faught and died for each other and our country! GOD BLESS EM!! they are ALL heroes!

Paper or Plastic? Paper even an option anymore?

Diamond Dave or Sammy? CRAZY DAVE!! not Van HAGAR

Kirk or Picard? Why? KIRK!! blue, green, two arms, or four, scales or skin! Kirk bagged all the babes!!

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanyne View Post
    Kirk or Picard? Why? KIRK!! blue, green, two arms, or four, scales or skin! Kirk bagged all the babes!!
    You have chosen wisely.

Closing thread, copying application to officer forum for discussion.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.