Thread: App

Belden

App

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: I am 39 and I work in the IT field supporting internal and external web sites for the company I work for

Availabilty for Raids: most evenings after 7:30pm server time

Past guilds, and why you left each: I am new to WoW and have not been in any guild

Past Raid Experience: Raided some back in the old EQ days but with 72 man raids

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Social Raiding

How long have you been playing? (/played) 13 days in WoW

Your email address: hukor.furyfist@gmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Level 80 Hunter mainly geared with drops and quest gear.

Character Name: Belden

Class: Hunter

Raid Spec: 51 BM 20 MM

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...galor&n=Belden

Attunements: None

Alts if any: 24 Mage and 8 Shaman left over from I was trying to find a class to play when i started WoW

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Blacksmith and Mining. I have just barely started these and can only make the very low level blacksmith items

What mods do you currently have installed? deadly boss mod, omen, group calendar, Quest Helper, Titan Panel, alphamap

Do you have ventrillo installed? No at this time but I can install it I have used Roger Wilco before in other games

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? I wish I could have gotten the Pana as my wife loves pandas

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I am looking for fun home to met people and go quests, raiding, helping with leveling and just an all around home to enjoy WoW

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Triniak

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Pizza

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    Red Storm Rising - Read this book many years ago while I was still in high school back when there was a real possibility that war with the Soviets was possible. It is still interesting to see what technology still apply to today's battlefields

The Hobbit - I recommend this book to anyone wanting to start enjoying fantasy fiction. It is a fairly easy read but the words and images can pull you in to a world that leaves you wanting more of Middle Earth

Basilisk Station - This is not your average heroine who overcomes everything thrown at her and still comes back each time for honor and duty.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?

The Princess Bride - "Hello pretty lady!"

Paper or Plastic?

paper

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave

Kirk or Picard? Why? Kirk Watching the old series you had a feeling that they were on the edge but with NextGen it seemed a little too sterile , it was good don't get me wrong, but there was a grittiness of Kirk and the rest of the crew.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 01-15-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Closing Thread, copying to officer for discussion.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.