Thread: Biggiez Prot Warrior

Unregistered

Arrow Biggiez Prot Warrior

Please use the following form when applying for membership with the August Knights. Copy and Paste for ease of completion.

* Leaving out sections of this application when applying will not help your chances. This includes things like email address. If you are worried about spam, then use a format like "yourname at domain dot com".

* Punctuation, neatness, and spelling count.
    * Have your gear enchanted, or don't bother applying. Seriously.
    * Log out in your raid spec/gear. We aren't evaluating your fishing pole or riding crop.
    * Applications which are being considered will be copied to the officer forum for discussion.
    * Applications which are not being considered will simply be closed.
    * We will contact you in-game if we are interested.
    * You do not need to register for these forums to fill out an application.

=================================
    Application

Tell us about you: Married with a 2 year old, wife is going to college to be a nurse or doctor, pretty much the average guy, play sports, like to have a bonfire and friends over for some drinks, obviously a gamer and enjoy my time with the family.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 27 and I sell and work financing at a local car dealership

Availabilty for Raids: mon-thurs typically around 9, friday after 7, saturday after 5, sunday most of the day is open

Past guilds, and why you left each: Team Mayhem, left waiting for the expanions, biggest downside was inability to raid past 10 man content in BC. Liars and Thieves (current)- ummm nothing and I mean nothing is happening and almost nobody is on- common to be one of 2-3 logged on... dont see the end game content happening there either.

Past Raid Experience: Kara, ZA, guilded runs and pugs

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP)- Regular Raiding- I can often work long hours and enjoy gaming to unwind... I dont anticipate making raiding an event that I get into absolutely every night of the week, but as often as reasonably possible.

How long have you been playing? (/played) Good god not sure, but it was about 2-3 months before BC came out- played on Ulicz's account some before that, and we both ran SWG until the blew that one to pieces.

Your email address: mymotorzone@gmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Biggiez- Warrior... Geared about as well as I can get him without running naxx 10 +, need 3 more heroic drops (Weapon, Belt, Bracers)

Character Name: Biggiez

Class: Warrior - (prot)

Raid Spec: (5/8/58)

Link to the WOW Armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alor&n=Biggiez
    also I gear off of be imba and lootrank
    http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Azg...racter=Biggiez
    http://www.lootrank.com/wr.asp?Cla=1...2508&t16=41168

Attunements: Kara...

Alts if any: 70 Priest (shadow), 66 Lock (demo), 58 dk

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Mining / JC - Titanium Earthguard Ring and Necklace

What mods do you currently have installed? Atlass, Bigwigs, Recount, SCT, Omen, Atlas Loot, cartographer, questhelper and pitbull

Do you have ventrillo installed? yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Miniwig- first I ever got, droped in Gnomer

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Looking for more end game raiding, like to run the heroics too, and have several friends who i've played with before in the guild too...

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Ulicz, Mikel, Joric, Drasen, Bodok

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Jets 8 corner pepperoni deep dish pizza, if you havent had one, try it.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Gates of Fire- interesting, normall read while putting my son to sleep, we were soldiers, was a lot to try to keep track of, many moving parts and stories, before that im not sure, im really not much of a reader.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Star Wars episode iii, vader becomes vader... hope to see episode 7,8,9 before lucas dies too

Paper or Plastic? Paper, use them to return cans (MI has a 10c deposit)

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Absolutely no preference, but I would have to lean towards Diamond Dave

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard, classic and I remember watching Star Trek with my father while groing up, he still watches... I play wow...

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Locking thread, copying to officer for discussion.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.