Well, I've been thinking about it and really not sure. I'll most likely only attempt the late models again as far as competing for the championship. This past season was a throw away due to lack of seat time. Hopefully I'll be a bit less busy next season and be able to compete regularly.

I'd like to try out some of the other series as well. Moving up to run either Nationwide or Sprint Cup cars would be fun, however the idea of an hour+ long race makes me nervous as far as availability and mental focus are concerned. Also - I'd really like to keep moving on the road course side of the tracks. I've had a great time running the Spec Racer, and just picked up the Mazda Formula last week. That Mazda is a blast to drive, just need to improve my SR to move into those races.

What I'm Really looking forward to though is the new club scoring. I never raced a lot of the cars I have because I didn't want to do poorly and harm the team. Now that shouldn't matter and we can actually run what we want! Finally!!! That said, I'll probably mess around with a few different series throughout the 12 weeks.