I've read a lot today about the game. It does look interesting. First question, what faction are you all playing, second is has anyone picked a healer yet. As for the second question, I found that in MMO's I have really been liking to be a support class. In WoW, I really liked healing with my shaman this last year or so. In EvE, when I deign to PvP, I am a support ship (Sensor dampening and boosting). In Dungeons and Dragons Online I am a healer Cleric. It is the niche I most like. Second to that, I actually like being a tank, which in my mind is another support role. So if we are short healers or tanks, then i would be interested in playing those classes.

Let me know what you all think of this. From what I have read and seen about the game, I think it has a good chance of being a WoW Replacement. It has already been a strong game in Korea for a year, so I don't think it'll have the same issues as Warhammer, or Conan. That being that they were brand new and hit us like a ton of rocks, and then when the initial cool factor wore off, then we were left with a game we didn't like.