Thread: app for guild-Imaslapu mage

Unregistered

app for guild-Imaslapu mage

=================================
    Application

Tell us about you: My real name is Eric

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 22/ waiter

Availabilty for Raids: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thursday (Late night rest of days like 11pm or later)

Past guilds, and why you left each: Noble Intentions- left guild to join Hounds with a friend, Hounds of War- still in it, but lack of raiding and unorganization.

Past Raid Experience: I've done Naxx 10/25 fc, done Uld 10 to Mimiron (conflicting raid days), Uld 25 (FL, XT, Kolo, Razor, Auri), TOC 10 fc, TOC 25 (came in after first 3, but did everything else), TOGC 10 Jaraxxus, Ony 10/25 clear. Think thats everything.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Hard Core Raiding

How long have you been playing? (/played) 38 days 54 minutes 12 seconds

Your email address: dark_cloud_15@yahoo.com

Tell us about your raiding main: I play an arcane mage, been playing arcane since level 78. I started out frost. My friend gave me this character a while back when I was learning to play. I really didnt wanna play unless I played his mage lol. Thought they were sick. But just too lazy to level another toon.

Character Name: Imaslapu

Class: Gnome Mage

Raid Spec: Arcane

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Imaslapu

Attunements: Ony 10/25, TOC 10 (would have 25, but joined a group that made it past first 3) Naxx 10/25. If thats what u mean as far as raiding.

Alts if any: Hellglider (63/DK) lol

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Enchanting (412)/ Tailoring (433) been mostly focused on gear and epic flying but now paying back a friend.

What mods do you currently have installed? Healbot for ai and curses, recount for dmg/healing meter, omen for threat (still new to this one) and dbm of course. Others you'd have to ask, I have so many.

Do you have ventrillo installed? yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yep

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? well if mounts count I like the Violet Proto Drake. Honestly pets arent my speciality.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? To have fun raiding and clearing stuff.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Hubblebearth, Lundergaard (ive ran stuff with both)

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Spaghetti lol don't ask just love it.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- pretty good, Magic the Gathering Mirrodin- best book by far, The Green Mile- so much better than the movie. (don't read much)

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? I like Scarface, just such a great movie. Al Pacino is such a bad ass in the movie. Just the way I see a perfect drug dealer.

Paper or Plastic? Plastic

Diamond Dave or Sammy? depends on which Sammy you are referring to but Diamond Dave.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Kirk, b/c Shatner was the shit lol.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 10-10-2009 at 01:52 AM.

ColorThumbsUp

Ran a heroic 10m trial with this guy the other day. Respectable gear, good attitude, knew the fights. He asked me about AK, told him our 25 mans haven't really been up and running due to low attendance so he may have to pug or partial pug that every week until we get it back up and running and he seemed to be cool with it.
    Pallies aren't OP - everyone else just sucks.

works for me.
    have him, and any new people send me an in game email with an email address, username, and temp. password so I can get them forum access.
    "]