Wow, that's a lot of Apps Hylander.

Here are the noteworthy ones I've installed on my EVO.

Dolphin Browser. The default Android browser blows. I like Dolphin much better.

DoubleTwist. Again, the default browser blows. DoubleTwist is good, but it's sync function isn't. So I use MediaGo on my PC to sync, with decent results.

Swype. Simply amazing. Best Keyboard for a touchscreen ever. A bit of a learning curve, but once you get used to it - wow.

Google suite: Chrome, Sky, Maps, Googles - basically everything. All of it amazing.

Tricorder: Cool little app that turns on all devices on your phone and gives you status updates/access to each one. Eliminates need for Apps like Compass, etc.

KeePass: Encrypted password storage app. Handy, but you can't update it on the fly, which is a shame. I tried using 1Pass first, which is awesome on the iPhone, but is just bad on Android.

MyTracks: Perfect for jogging

Calorie Counter (by FatSecret): I like this one because it syncs with my computer automatically, and has a built in barcode scanner. Ad supported though - annoying.

WeatherBug Elite: Bought this one - think it's a very good weather app. I like the interface better than Weather Channel.

RealCalc: Good calculator, let's you do RPN, which is a must for this engineer. Don't like the way it double enters into the stack upon "Enter" though.

Dictionary: handy

PKT Auction: Good app for Ebay

P&Otracker: (adware, which is annoying, but good app for married guys!)

Periodic Table:

QuickOffice

OIFile manager: Like it better than Astro, because no annoying adds. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same thing as Astro.

ConvertDroid: Like this one better than Unit Converter, which has annoying adds.

Exchange: for currency conversion.

Flashlight: An EVO specific app(?). Cell phone flashlights have come a LONG way.

Kindle

Audible (which is OK, but seems to like to make me randomly log in)

AK Notepad: I'd use Evernote, but from the description, you have to have on-line access for it to work - which is lame.

Movies: for checking out what's playing. I think it's addsupported though.

OsmAnd: a good map/GPS app for off-line usage. When traveling international, cell phone coverage can't be relied upon, and this one is pretty good.