I use to deliver pizza for pizza hut in a fairly big town. I have been robbed while delivering a pizza before. They tell us that if anyone threatens you or tries to take your money from tips from the night to just let them have the money and pizza and pretend nothing happened.

I delivered to a house in a neighborhood that had hardly any lighting, the house was in bad shape, cars were rusted, and it just didn't feel right or safe. Knocked on the door and some guy opens the door. He asked for the pizza before paying up, which I said sorry we need the money before you get the food, he then said how about you give me the food, and I wont get your shirt messed up. gave it to him, he shut the door and I walked to my car. Called work, told them, called police they came out and forced him to pay up. Then we banned his address from all future pizza deliveries.

I doubt the guy was serious but no point in taking a risk.

Back on topic~

If someone pointed a gun to your head and then let you go, first thing I would do is call the police, have them deal with the guy, don't take it into your own hands. Get out of there don't wait around and call the police.