DoubleTwist is OK, but still pretty hokey compared to the iPhone interface. One concept though that really struck me was museek. It does a pretty decent job successfully transfering over cover art and genre information. What made it really stand out for me though was the 2D aspect of aranging albums. iTunes is 1D, in that music is arranged alphabetically in a linear fasion. museek arranges your albums in clumps by genre, in 2D fasion, or even 3D, with different zones of music. It's an impressive concept, that leapfrog's Apples interface. But the execution itself is borderline amaturish (a problem that plagues Android it seems). I'm liking it better than DoubleTwist, but it needs a lot more polish.

By the way, the Facebook app sucks. Apple's if far better.

Astro on the other hand rocks, as it lets you navigate your memory like it's a HDD, which Apple does not. I like the Kindle app a lot better too. It seems to just run better, but maybe it's the bigger screen. an iPhone screen is just pretty darned small to use as a reader. Tricorder cracks me up. Not only is it cheesy and fun, but it's also actually pretty useful! But my compass doesn't work for some reason - I don't know why, but it always points me in the wrong direction. This annoys me.